Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Moment you all have been waiting for........



It has finally happened! I have broken down and started a blog. I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now but I did not want to go into it blind. I imagined coming up with so many creative ideas. I have found that I know nothing about blogging and codes or whatever they call them on here. This wil

l have to be a learning process even for me.


I told myself that I would start this blog if I got accepted into UNCG’s abroad program and into the program of my choice. My first choice was MMU (Manchester Metropolitan University) and I was accepted about three weeks ago. I want to be able to blog about my journey because I know this is such a HUGE opportunity and I am fortunate to go and be able to learn so much!!! I know that this will change me for the better and I hope to find a little bit more of myself and who I am along the way.




So stay tuned as I take you step by step into my life and my ways overseas. Who knows, maybe this will become a blog not only to document my trip to England but beyond that, to document my life.


PS: Thanks to Kimber Lynn for designing my title. Thanks to Amy Davis, who’s blog I am jealous of at the moment and hope to live up to, ( http://somebodysparents.blogspot.com/ ) who helped me come up with the title. The story of the title is coming soon.


2 comments:

  1. Bryce can't wait!!!! I'm going to miss you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy!! someone else who has a blog! I will stay posted, im very excited for you to be going abroad it will be a wonderful journey!

    ReplyDelete