Sunday, December 26, 2010

Home is Where the Snow is.



Wow, So I am super blessed because my Christmas just gets better and better every year. I am very much a family man and hope to have a large family when I get older. My family now keeps expanding with new babies and new marriages. As I’ve always said the bigger the better!! New little ones always make me smile!



litte Charlotte is SUPER cute!


For Christmas I asked for a nice rain jacket. I needed one to use while I am in England because I know its crazy there now with snow and rain. I ended up getting two! Well three if you count the on one that is two-in-one. They will be very much used and appreciated.



We also got HIT in the face with a snow storm. I guess they wanted to give me a little taste on what I am about to get myself into. I cannot believe that it is almost here!!! I leave on the 5th and it was cold cold cold!! I need to go buy extra socks and long johns to help me stay warm. I hate being cold when I am outside. I am moving to a city covered in snow right now.....so that is wise, right??


I did get a day off!! SO excited. I really did not want to go back today so the snow was on my side. Our store decided not to even open. :)


I am starting to realize that I am seeing people for the last time for a while. It is starting to be a bit bittersweet because I will not be able to see them for the time I’m in England. Thank god for Skype and Facebook and Twitter. I’ll try to stay in touch when im not out wasted in the streets. ;)



I hope you all had a Wonderful Holiday.





No comments:

Post a Comment