Sunday, January 2, 2011

Is this Real Life?

So my Trip is basically here and It is all now starting to hit me. I am going to England to study for 6 months. I know 6 months is not all that long but packing for it sucks. I have no clue how to pack. I have so many clothes that I just don’t wear so I plan to get rid of them. I very much just want to pack a few items and start all over.


I know that this trip abroad is going to change me forever and I am prepared for that. My entire style will change as well. I just have too much shit. I get it from my grandmother. She is a stage 1 hoarder and kept everything. Tonight I went through some stuff and was in a bad mood so was just throwing it away. I would understand if I was stable and was in one place and was older with places to put it. But I am 21 years old.


I am super excited actually just to toss everything aside and start over new. I will miss everyone terribly but I need this. This is my time to really be on my own and do things that I have never done before. This is an experience that a lot of people never get to have. Half of my high school class is stuck in Harnett county knocked up and no where to go. I will succeed. I will make something of myself. I will CONQUER

1 comment:

  1. You will do great! (As long as you get that hoarding thing in check ;-)

    ReplyDelete