Monday, January 17, 2011

Classes

It may come as a surprise to most of you, but I am here to take classes. I actually have three classes!! Shocker!


My Classes:


20th Century British and Irish Drama.

In this class we read british and Irish plays and discuss them. We analyze the stories and characters. What a great class! Right down my alley! I did theater in High School so I will defiantly enjoy reading British plays. I hope to do some comedy plays since the british humor is very different from American humor.



Reading and Writing Crime Stories

I was sold at the title. Who doesn’t love a great crime story!! In this class we will read crime stories and debate them. We will learn to strategize the stories and what is the basic style to writing a crime story. How interesting. I start this class this week so I will let you know how it actually goes. ;)



Novel Selves

This class will be a lot like my English classes at home. I did a ‘Intro to Narrative’ class. We will be reading novels and discussing them. WE will be reading Jane Austen to Charles Dickens. I am very excited about this class. I will have to read a novel a week but I feel like it will be worth it.


The best part of my timetable is that I have Mondays and Fridays off!! How amazing is that?? Perfect for traveling!! Any my classes are only one day a week for 3 hours. Amazing. I just need to get my life together so I can read and do the assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment