Friday, January 14, 2011

Dear Kidney, I’m Sorry (Part 1)




So! If you are still reading my blog you pretty much know I am having a great time. If you know me personally you know that I enjoy drinking. But man, It has been a crazy trip so far on this Island. It brings me back to Freshman year at UNCG. Its funny because it is no different from my freshman year. I mean we drink all the time and go out and party all the time. I love it. This is like vacation to me. And yes, don’t worry I will be up with my assignments as well. My classes consist of me reading novels. And I love to read, so it works.

The past two night have been super messy. I’m getting used to the British slang and even have a horrible British accent when I’m drunk. They say messy quite a lot. Like:




“Last night was so messy” or “You getting messy tonight?”


Haha. So Wednesday night Grace, this wonderful girl from the flat nextdoor invited us out for coffee. Caitlin had finally moved into my dorm so we needed to go get her a few items. Since Kara, Caitlin and I were already downtown we decided to meet with her for some food. We chilled out and just chatted it up. We soon left to go back to the flats to get ready. We took a bus back since we had stopped to get alcohol and of course on my first bus ride it was a mess.


We stepped on the bus and a man stuck his hand right into Grace’s bag. I didn’t realize it until I heard Grace screaming at him. “Can you get your hand out of my bag? Can you not do that.” She was dead serious and super pissed about it, like anyone would be. She sat down and I joined her. The guy disappeared and we sat tight on the bus until we had reached our spot.


This night we just pregamed in Grace’s flat. Chloe soon joined and we were all just drinking and having a blast. Beer had bloated me so I switched to vodka. It meant trouble. Caitlin and Kara took forever getting ready and didn’t get over until like 11:15. WE drank and bit and Kara tried to teach them some American drinking games. She bought a deck of cards and really wanted to play.





Since Grace had invited us out she picked the place which was walking distance from Cambridge. It was called the Deaf Institute. It was absolutely a blast. It was only a pound for shots so you knew what that meant! TEQUILA!!! Grace, Ellie and I took 3 tequila shots right off the bat to get us started. WE got quite messy, quite fast. We were dancing and having a great time. I just remember I got really excited when I hear Kanye’s Monster start to play.







I ended up falling down the stairs and have a huge bruise on my ass. Kara beat me and fell once down the stairs and again up the stairs. It was a great night. We kept going out on the rooftop and up to the balcony where Jemma and Tj were. We were all dancing and of course a tab bit drunk. It was a blast. Everyone was getting along and all we cared about dancing and having a great time.



Basically, This picture sums up my night. <3


Wednesday was a success.....As for Thursday night. Well lets just say thats a blog post all on its on. What a disaster.......


No comments:

Post a Comment