Thursday, January 27, 2011

So I leave tonight......


Which will be a nice little break away from England. I am going to spend the weekend in Amsterdam. Check that off of my bucket list. :)




Everyone in my flat will be taking a bit of a break as well. Since coming back to Uni everyone has been partying a bit hard. Take last night for example. About 95% of the flat went out. We went to some club pretty close and all got on the guest list. I did not really feel like drinking and I was a bit moody but promised Jemma I would go out. (for various reasons ;) )


We started drinking here and I was lucky enough to get 2 bottles of wine for 5 pounds. Lucky is not the word. The wine was absolutely horrible and I had to add in apple juice to make it drinkable. I know I should have known i would be gross from the price but come on, I am on a budget here.


We got to the club and entered the wall to wall packed club. The music and atmosphere was good but I was still in a horrid mood. It was shoulder to shoulder and I do not deal well with that. I like to dance and have my room. I do not like to get shoved and poked as I walk around. I did get one drink there which was really cheap and walked around. It was a two level club and was really nice. I got lost a couple times and the drinks were just not doing me justice. About 2:30 I left and walked all the way back to all saints campus to go to Deaf institute. (a club i mentioned before)


People from the flat next to us were there. I met them and danced a bit. I soon left and just went to bed. I was tired enough and just needed rest. I should have stayed at the club though, because from all the stories and evidence in our hallway, it seemed to be quite a night.


Ellie ended up in the hospital because her and Mike fell down the stairs. Typical. I have fallen down plenty of stairs since I have been here. Kara as well. Ha! But she was so drunk that she started to breathy heavily outside. Someone called the ambulance and too her to the hospital. She ended up only having a sprained ankle. Thankfully she is fine.


When I woke up, however Ellie’s door was covered in food. I don’t know what it is but my flatmates have gotten into the habit of covering each others doors in food and other items. I mean there were beans and onions all over her door and it just smelled of trash. The kitchen as well was completely wrecked.


I love my flatmates to death, but this is a great time for me to get out for a couple days. It will give them the chance to realize how much the love me and will miss me. ;) Just kidding.


I am excited to go to Amsterdam. My first time to the Netherlands. :D I am sure it will be a great trip. Kara is going with me and I am sure we will not leave each other’s sides. I am excited to go to Anne Frank’s house and other things. I don’t think there is much to do in this city though. :P Maybe I will eat a banana out of a prostitute's vagina. HA. kidding again. just the thought of that makes me.......


.....yea one second. I need to throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment